Creating opportunities for women to return to work, learn, connect and develop careers in technology
Our Women In Tech Discovery Day has been designed for women at all stages of their career, no matter their background. It will provide insights for women who are looking to reskill in tech or return to work in a tech role or company.
This could be your stepping stone to employment or a career change giving you the opportunity to grow your experience and push the boundaries of technology innovation.
With the increasing demand for Women in IT, we're working together as a group of like-minded talented problem solvers. And we’re passionate about what we do.
What to expect on the day:
- Networking Tea & Coffees
- How technology is currently playing in transforming industries
- Presentation from Mark Skelton, CTO Telefónica Tech UK&I, covering topics:
Tech Sector: What's hot and where it's going
How technology is making a difference
Technology and Sustainability, making the world a better place
- Networking light lunch on our rooftop terrace
- A day in the life of Telefónica Tech
Key speakers sessions from women in technology and non-tech focused roles
- Values & culture of Telefonica Tech
- Learning pathways and networks to connect and gain employment in technology
Please register to attend and we will confirm your space.
This event is in collaboration with Microsoft TechHer.