The N365 Deal
The new N365 deal between the NHS and Microsoft gives 1.4 Million users and over 450 organisations across the NHS the opportunity to access the Microsoft 365 Product Suite at a greatly reduced rate. This deal will help the NHS save millions of pounds and bring the vision of joined up patient care one step closer.
Discounts vary from FREE to 50%. For example, the online version of Office is FREE whilst other Microsoft 365 SKUs will be up to 50% percent cheaper than the standard digital transformation agreement price.
Listen to the Podcast
In the podcast below our CTO, Mark Skelton discusses with Peter Dyke Programme Head for Windows 10 and N365 at NHS Digital the vision behind the deal, the key dates and what steps NHS teams need to take next.
Note: Recording took place prior to CANCOM UK&I being acquired by Telefónica Tech in July 2021.
- - 17 July – Sign up to N365
- 15 Sep – Buy your licenses (Or, miss out on discounts)
- 13 Oct - Deploy ATP Advanced Threat Protection*
- 31 Dec - Deploy ATP across your entire estate and Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10
*To ensure all systems are secure once Office 2010 support ends
**To ensure all systems remain fully supported once NHS extended support ends 14 Jan 2021
- 13 Oct 2021 – Migration from Office 2010 needs to be complete
What Actions Should You Take Next?
- Signing up to N365 is just the beginning. The real value comes when you put the 365 Productivity Suite into the hands of end users and start using platforms like Microsoft Teams at scale.
- Find out what actions you need to take and how Telefónica Tech can help you make the most of this deal.